The main operator (who hires the site before it is built) determines the search ring where a base radio is required. A long-term rental contract is signed for the space in the tower and on the floor.
Characteristics of the contract
- Long-term private document, typically 10 to 15 years with voluntary renewable extensions of 5 years.
- Fixed monthly income determined by:
- Vertical space of tower by X quantity – dimensions – location of radiofrequency and microwave antennas.
- Site location
- Square meters on the floor for transmission equipment.
- Variable rental cost per plot determined by the number of customers installed in the tower.
- Determination of unit prices for additional equipment to be installed in the future (if required).