Guyed Towers are designed for Cellular, Microwave, point-to-point and broadband communication.
All designs are according to CSA-S37 or EIA/TIA-222 specifications. Other specifications will be met upon request.
GME Telecom guyed towers are designed in following categories:
– Solid members all-weld sections; this is to minimize the structure projected area against wind and structural rigidity to reach higher elevations. The tower face-widths are 16″ (SR-16), 20″ (SR-20), 24″ (SR-24) are most used designs. SR-30, SR-36 and SR-42 are made per customers specification.
– Tubular leg guyed towers are designed and made per customer’s specification.
– Angular guyed towers, GV series, legs are made of 60 degree bent angles to minimize shipping volume in knock down form.
- Fall Arrest Safety System
- Obstruction Lighting
- Anti Climb Shields
- Ice Shields
- Grounding Kits
- Access Ladders, Step Bolts, Safety Hoops